- Tour Dates: October 13-19, 2014 / 7 Days
Tour Full / Standby Available
Rome is the country that is recognized by all for its beauty and wonderful charm. The pantheon, it's lovely canals, and the sharp, fresh taste of its mouth watering food! Rome is a treasure...with one foot in its past, and one in its present. It all comes alive with restaurants and post-card cafes...almost animated in time.
Florence, on the other hand, is renown as the cradle of the Renaissance, due to its palaces, churches and museums.
Rome & Florence together, is Italy at it finest.
- Day 1: Travel Day depart United States via JFK Airport
Day 2: Arrive in Rome/Hotel check-in/Meet & greet/Evening tour of the Ancient City
Day 3: (B,L) Full day tour of Tuscany countryside/Visit world famous vines of Montalcino/Lunch & Wine tasting at authentic Tuscan farm/Visit town of Pienza
Day 4: (B) Leisure day/Rome open tour
Day 5: (B,L) Travel to Florence/Walking tour of Florence/Visit Piazza del Duomo, Cathedral, the bell tower of Giotto/Sites of Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria
Day 6: (B,D) Half day tour to Pisa/Free time to relax or go shopping/Dinner at historical Florence restaurant
Day 7: (B) Depart Florence to United States
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
Itineraries are subject to change. In the event there is an itinerary change, comparable lodging, meals and activities will be provided.
- TOUR INCLUDES
International round-trip flights
4 Star hotel accommodations
Entrance to mentioned sites
Meals as stated
English speaking tour guide
Round trip airport/hotel transfers
Air-condition transportation in private vehicle
All personal expenses, including beverages
All driver/guide gratuities
Any services not stated
- Total Tour Price: $2,450, double occupancy
Single Room Price: $3,150
Reservation Amount: $299
Monthly Payment: $325 OR your chosen monthly amount
Final Payment Due Date: August 30, 2014
Payment Forms: Credit Card, Check, or Money Order
- What it if I travel without a roommate? No worries. We will assign you a roommate and introduce you before the tour.
- Can I have a single room? If so, what is the price? Yes, you can select to have a single room. The price is listed in the 'Pricing Info' tab.
- Will I need a Passport? Visa? For this tour you will need a U.S. Passport.
- Will there be a guide on the tour? Yes, there will be tour leader throughout the trip and a local guide on tours.
- Is a vaccination required for this tour? No, vaccination is not required for this tour.
- How much luggage can I carry? You can carry up to two checked bags, each up to 50 lbs.
- Will I see anyone at the airport? Yes, you will be greeted by your tour leader at the international flight departing gate.
- When we arrive, do I handle my luggage? There will be a baggage handler, that will load and unload your luggage at the destination.
- When are monthly payments due? Monthly payments are due anytime within the month.
- Can I pay a different monthly amount? Yes, you may a self-chose amount you are comfortable with.
- Can children come on the tours? What are the childrens prices? Yes, children are welcomed on our tours unless specified. Please contact us directly if childs price is not listed.
- Do you provide travel insurance? No, we do not offer travel insurance; however, we do recommend it.
- Call us: 1-855-59-GROUP
Email us: Info@PeopleThatTravel.com
Mail: P.O. Box 44592
Charlotte, NC 28215