- TOUR DATE: October 12-18, 2015
6 Days / 5 NightsAMSTERDAM is one of the greatest small cities in the world with all the adventures of a big city.
Its picturesque streets made solely of canals, allows Amsterdam to have very little road traffic. It's truly a bicycle city, and quite because of it....Your destination is never far away. Amsterdam offers amazing sunset across open fields of flower blooms with Enormous windmills that fill in the background of this beautiful, relaxing image. There are waterfront docks filled with bustling life, from the waterside to the center of he city where anything is possible.
Amsterdam is known as the city of tolerance and diversity. Vibrant nightlife with world famous restaurants and museums. A unique blend of old world style and grace combines nicely with the new age. ...A far cry from its clog shoes (made of wood). It also has its own historical sights - a museum dedicated to the persecution of Jews in WWII. Including the home of Ann Frank and the home of the famous artist Van Gogh.
The people are super friendly and warm hearted. With all the sights to see...walking, biking and canal tours...Amsterdam is over the top! A fun and amazing place to visit.
A European escape...you will talk about for years to come!
- Day 1: Depart IAD/JFK to Amsterdam
Day 2: (D) Arrive in Amsterdam/Hotel check-in/Meet & greet and Dinner at a Traditional Dutch restaurant
Day 3: (B) Half day city tour of old and new Amsterdam, traveling via bus and boat/Visit to the diamond factory /Leisure evening
Day 4: (B) Full day of Amsterdam tour pass/At your leisure you can visit Dam Square, Skinny Bridge, Royal Palace, Amsterdam's tallest windmill and major museums and other attractions
Day 5: (B) Full day tour to North and South Holland/Visit fishing villages of Volendam and Marken/Visit cheese farm and wood clog maker/City tour of Hague/Visit miniature town of Madurodam
Day 6: (B,D) Day leisure either bicycling, shopping or sightseeing/Group Amsterdam dinner cruise
Day 7: (B) Depart Amsterdam to United States
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- TOUR INCLUDES
Round trip international flights
5 Star hotel accommodation - overlooking central canals
All entrance fees for visits mentioned
All meals stated
Air conditioned transportation to and from airport
- Total Tour Price: $2399, double occupancy
Single Room Price: $2999
Reservations Begin: June 15, 2014
Reservation Amount: $299
Monthly payment plan available
Final Payment Due Date: August 30, 2015
- What it if I travel without a roommate? No worries. We will assign you a roommate and introduce you before the tour.
- Can I have a single room? If so, what is the price? Yes, you can select to have a single room. The price is listed in the 'Pricing Info' tab.
- Will I need a Passport? Visa? For this tour you will need a U.S. Passport. A Visa is not required.
- Will there be a guide on the tour? Yes, there will be tour leader throughout the trip and a local guide on tours.
- Is a vaccination required for this tour? Vaccination is not required.
- How much luggage can I carry? You can carry up to two checked bags, each up to 50 lbs.
- Will I see anyone at the airport? Yes, you will be greeted by your tour leader at the international flight departing gate.
- When we arrive, do I handle my luggage? There will be a baggage handler, that will load and unload your luggage at the destination.
- When are monthly payments due? Monthly payments are due anytime within the month.
- Can I pay a different monthly amount? Yes, you may a self-chose amount you are comfortable with.
- Can children come on the tours? What are the childrens prices? Yes, children are welcomed on our tours unless specified. Please contact us directly, if the childs price is not listed.
- Do you provide travel insurance? No, we do not offer travel insurance; however, we do recommend it.
- Call us: 1-855-59-GROUP
Email us: Info@PeopleThatTravel.com
Mail: P.O. Box 44592, Charlotte, NC 28215